Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FINALLY! I*m back (for good)

Hello again everyone! I*m back for good this time, i promise. Things have been really slow around here lately. I lost my full time job so i got a part time job at Bath & Body Works (love it!) & I*m still getting everything ready to go back to school. I was going to take summer classes but decided to put that on hold til the fall. I*ll be going full time when i start & i cant wait! I*m going to be a pastry chef. How exciting..


My cousin Chris got married to Heather on Saturday. It was beautiful & on the beach. I think they are the happiest couple I*ve ever seen in my life! They are curently in Aruba for their honeymoon & we pray they make it back safe.
I*ll be doing a feature this week as well so I*m off to find new talents! Whats new with everyone around here? I*d love to hear from you guys!

3 people had something to say:

Bianca said...

Is that the bride in the bottom photo? I love that picture! Full time pastry chef training sounds awesome!!! Good luck!!!

Bianca

http://championofthesun.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Thanks for the comment Bianca.. No thats me lol me & my brother were taking a stroll on the beach. She said there was no way she was walking on the beach in her dress.

jdavissquared said...

Beach weddings are so much fun!

found you on etsy forums..I hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/