Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Bracelets!

I*ve re listed 2 bracelets. They are so cute the bracelets are for the foodies & cupcake lovers. The bracelets are silver & measure 7" /17cm. The truffle & cupcake charms are made of polymer clay. They are very durable & are set with silver headpins. I have 2 of each bracelets. You can get these bracelets at UniqueCharm.etsy.com or UniqueCharm.net. If you do not have an etsy account you can easly go to UniqueCharm.net & simply pay with paypal or RME. (revolution money exchange) The pieces that are in stock will have these 2 options below the listing. I also take personal check or money order's, I*ve had questions about that & yes all you have to do is contact me at Leslie@UniqueCharm.net & I*ll get you taken care of. Keep a look out for new items being added next week.

You can click on the link suitable for you.
www.Uniquecharm.etsy.com
www.UniqueCharm.net

www.Uniquecharm.etsy.com
www.UniqueCharm.net

♡ One More FREE Gift Left! ♡
I*m giving away FREE gifts until i reach my 130th sale! There are no min or max purchase amounts to get the free gifts. Make your purchase & get your gift!

♡ $2 Ad's For An Entire Month ♡
I*ve added 5 spots on my blog & website to host your shop for $2 for an entire month.


6 people had something to say:

Stela said...

yummy bracelets!!

Melissa said...

These are absolutely adorable. I have added your shop to my favorites, so I remember where I saw them.

Susan Schrock said...

That truffle bracelet looks delicious! Great colors.

Erika said...

YUUMMMMMM. These bracelets are the cutest! I think it is time to eat:)

Pretty Fun said...

brandysnorhal's pictures are so pretty.

Liz said...

those bracelets look delicious! Now I'm going to have to go find some frosting and have a spoonful!